Workshop Topics (selection)
- Trustworthy and secure embedded systems
- Novel constructions, implementations and applications with physical security primitives (e.g., PUFs, PhySec)
- Hardware entangled cryptography
- Novel security architectures for the IoTs
- Frameworks and tools to design, validate and test trustworthy embedded systems
- Secure execution environments (e.g., TrustZone, TPMs) on mobile devices
- Remote attestation and integrity validation
- Privacy aspects of embedded systems (e.g., medical devices, electronic IDs)
- Physical and logical convergence (e.g., secure and privacy-preserving facility management)
- Novel paradigms to established trust in large distributed environments
All submissions must be original work and not published or submitted in parallel to another venue with proceedings. Authors must clearly document any overlap with previously published or simultaneously submitted papers from any of the authors. In case of doubts, authors should contact the workshop PC chairs. The workshop proceedings will be published on-line through the ACM Digital Library, with a separate ISBN. In case of acceptance, the authors must present their work at the workshop.
All submission should be in PDF format and anonymous. Submissions should have a maximum of 12 pages, excluding references and appendix, using the ACM conference format. The workshop language will be English.
Papers must be submitted electronically via the submission website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=trusted2016
Submission is closed.
|Submission Deadline||August 03, 2016 - 23:59 PST
|Notification of Acceptance||September 5, 2016
|Camera ready version due||September 15, 2016|
|Workshop||October 28, 2016|